Saturday 30 July 2011

“MY DEAREST FRIEND”
Here in my heart
Is a feeling of joy forever?
Where we share happiness
That will always be remembering.
I haven’t forgotten
All the special times we shared
I always remember
The times we laughed in our foolishness.
Even though it seems like forever
Since we’ve spent time together
You’re in my thoughts
More than you know.
My life is like a precious gem
With full of colors and style
Without them, life is incomplete
Feeling lonely and bored.
My friends are always there
When I need them most.
In times of troubles and pain
They’re ever ready to help.
Thank you for understanding
And accepting just the way I am
Thank you for the strength
That makes my day stronger.
Thank you so much
My beloved friends
Always remember, your always my dearest friend

No comments:

Post a Comment