Saturday 30 July 2011

TIME IS GOLD

“We Must Value Our Time “

Time is a limited period during which an action, process or conditions exist or takes place. So how we spend our leisure time wisely.
There is a saying, that time is gold. Time is valuable as gold. So it must be spent wisely so that our lives will be meaningful. Using time wisely is hardest to make but I’m sure to myself that I will do my best to use my time wisely.
Time is so valuable. Just like a thing we should value it. For example, it hurts for me to think that I cannot keep all my memories which I can revive from time to time.
But everything in life happens only once. Never can a moment be repeated at the same time. Once a clock start turning it would never back. Days and years come, a new day and year to appreciate and to use wisely. Treasure the moment that make you smile, the time that make you inspired and even the time that make you sad. Live each day very well and pay attention to the present moment and the near future.
I hope all girls and boys will use time wisely because I think he feels very discouraged when he put to waste.

No comments:

Post a Comment